MMG - Long Term winning
May 08, 2015, 08:06:01 AM

Mike

• Medium Member
  • Scam Buster
Re: MMG - Long Term winning
May 19, 2015, 03:44:29 AM
Why was my post deleted?

I repeat my offer. Anyone who has this system send me the details by PM and I'll prove that it doesn't work by writing a computer simulation.
Do not read so much, look about you and think of what you see there. --Richard Feynman

Nathan Detroit

• Top Member
  • Guys and Wheels, with ND as Himself
May 19, 2015, 10:34:53 AM
Just by  looking at the attachment it is obvious that it is counter productive  in its approach as a system.A typical scenario of equalization of  even chances.
Free market capitalism is the best way to prosperity.  L.K.

Mr J

• Top Member
  • Bet 3-4 numbers max !!
May 19, 2015, 03:44:39 PM
@Mike >> Steve had to delete a few posts (and at the other board) because of a server
issue (I think).

It was nothing against you per say.

Ken
Find a truly original roulette idea. It is the only way you will ever distinguish yourself. It is the only way you will ever matter. Impress the roulette community with your hard work & devotion, this game they call unbeatable.
 (+35)(1/38) + (-1)(37/38) = -0.053...Work the problem: BEGIN !!!

TwoCatSam

• Top Member
  • The "IgnoreMeister"
  • Odot the Magnificient......
May 26, 2015, 12:41:00 AM
Mike

Do you have it yet?

Sam
A pancake is only pretty on one side but a waffle is beautiful on both.

Mike

• Medium Member
  • Scam Buster
May 26, 2015, 12:09:25 PM
No Sam, and I don't really expect to. System sellers know that computer simulation is the death of any system, and if you happen to be a scammer, why would you submit it to such a test anyway? They are only interested in taking money from the gullible.

@ Mr j, no worries.
Do not read so much, look about you and think of what you see there. --Richard Feynman

Fillcom

• VLSroulette.com Member
May 28, 2015, 08:06:23 AM

marivo

May 28, 2015, 09:59:29 AM

Mr J

• Top Member
  • Bet 3-4 numbers max !!
May 28, 2015, 02:08:47 PM
Its all about sales.......all about sales.

Ken
Find a truly original roulette idea. It is the only way you will ever distinguish yourself. It is the only way you will ever matter. Impress the roulette community with your hard work & devotion, this game they call unbeatable.
 (+35)(1/38) + (-1)(37/38) = -0.053...Work the problem: BEGIN !!!

Fillcom

• VLSroulette.com Member
June 20, 2015, 09:21:29 AM
Friend's i have sent to 2 people who tested it for free and they sad its a small positive at the end of there testing,now i will never ever send my MMG system for free. If you got scammed 100 times it doesn't mean you will be scammed again( buy me). I offer to all of my buys a 150% money back if they buy MMG 2 ( master ) and a 100% money back if they buy MMG 1 ( basic level ) if you do not have a positive balance at the end of your testing i will send you money via pay-pal. So far no one has asked for there money back but a few buys who got MMG 1 were no satisfied whit there income because they only got like + 2-3 units per table,and some guy who bough it on e-bay,he was from Georgia sad that he cant win all times he stared whit a negative balance and after 5 days he was like +10 units in positive. I all ways say that whit MMG 1 you will have loses and you will have wins,but the point is that at the end you will all ways have a AVERAGE GAIN of +5 units. I dont understand people who expect to win every time and for only 100$ they want me to tell them every thing i know. MMG 1 is just to see how the model works,how many S5-S6 accrue and how many bets you have whit this system on even chances. My father started this play 5 years ago and still has a positive balance whit his 150 units (1500$) so he has a 10$ value unit. Why are you people so pessimists about even chances system,even chances are the only way to beat roulette,and whit this system you have a 8% advantage over house edge.

Fillcom

• VLSroulette.com Member
August 22, 2017, 09:00:53 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am selling Fillcom's MMG ( Mathematical game models ) for 200€.I am ready to give it for free to anyone who contacts my Father and talks to him.
Now you can all tast it and if you are normal we can do business.
Brg. Vanja

Popular pages: