Rulet0

• VLSroulette.com Member
LOT OF PEOPLE SCAMMED BY Armand 5.000€ from Romania.
If you are also send report to Romanian authority https://www.politiaromana.ro/ro/petitii-online

Download this scam system here.

*** Roulette Syllabus ***
roulettesyllabus.com
One of his many scam site he says it is impossible to lose.

*** The DVD Anatomy Of Roulette 5.000€ ***
roulettehowtowin.com
This is part of his expensive system but it is all you need to understand the rules.

*** GUTracker ***
This is the software used in his expensive 5.000€ video. He stole it from this forum.

SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE OR ASK OTHER PEOPLE FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS, HELP SPREAD TO OTHER FORUMS
SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE OR ASK OTHER PEOPLE FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS, HELP SPREAD TO OTHER FORUMS

The scammer ARMAND ADRIAN BUZAN some of his websites:

roulettehowtowin.com
beatroulettecourse.com
roulettesyllabus.com
adrianbuzan.com
regeleruletei.ro
facebook.com/regeleruletei/
youtube.com/channel/UCbUTpe7FixoJzTI_LI9BBfA

Dont waste your money, you can see free his systems are all scams. It is all about repeating numbers
which is not working.

TELL EVERYONE WHO ASKS THAT THIS MAN IS A  PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER

!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!

His full name he claimed is Armand Adrian Viorel Buzan, and that says he has many millions.
He is a trickster con artist telling you and showing you everything to buy and be convincing.
Dont be fooled. If you send this man you are going to lose your money.

The only way we stop this man is tell the police and government. The link
is at the top.

Do not go to him to visit because he might kill you. Already he stabbed a man and tried to
kill him because he asked for refund. He tested the system for many months and lost.

Adrian lie and said it is all fake but see Romania news website
at https://gazetadecluj.ro/drama-regala-gabriel-vizitiu-regele-reciclabilelor-injunghiat-cu-un-cutit-de-bucatarie-de-armand-buzan-regele-ruletei/
You can translate page and at bottom is photo of man he stabbed. At top is bullshit photo
he probably paid someone to make him look rich. The proof is his system is a scam you can see now.

He made the video then to scare his customers to not complain. He says he has gun and never to
make him upset. This is a dangerous scammer and he will kill customers who complain. He already tried.

Rulet0

• VLSroulette.com Member
Ok but I just send the GUtracker Armand Adrian Scammer Buzan. He stole it from another forum which everyone can get free already. Then he make it part of his scam. Here it is attached.

Popular pages: