Blocked

EddessaKnight

• VLSroulette.com Member
Re: Spin-Geek.com ebook
March 06, 2009, 10:50:06 PM
Thanks Breeze, a most excellent informative and harmonic sharing "Die Signatur der Sphaeren"
 (The Signature of the Spheres)

"Open to me an opening no wider then the eye of the needle, and I shall open the supernal gates."
~The Book of Splendor

Stay tuned..... :)
EddessaKnight

EddessaKnight

• VLSroulette.com Member
August 27, 2009, 09:17:26 PM
Anyone with info about Spin-Geek ???

Thanks in advance  for all serious replies-

Be willing to be LUCKY,
EddessaKnight

jpough

January 25, 2011, 09:31:16 PM
Can someone send me a copy of the ebook How Did You Know by Kenny Thompson, the website is down where you used to be able to download it from, i know its probably all bs but id still like to read it? Thanks

EddessaKnight

• VLSroulette.com Member
January 27, 2011, 08:16:36 PM
Greetings  and welcome to VLS as a new member-

I did research on your behalf and have a source that is close to or at laest not far away from the source: he recommends:

"The story called "the wonderful story of Henry Sugar" by Rauld Dahl, is a much much better and informative source of material of how to do what Kenney Thompson did. Kenney doesn't instruct much about his method in his ebook."

There is also a mtaphysical group JZ Knight a new age that deal with this subject matters- check youtube.com

I am not invested with any of oeganization

Hope this helps you find what you seek.

EddessaKnight

bombus

• Top Member
January 27, 2011, 10:00:42 PM
Greetings  and welcome to VLS as a new member-

I did research on your behalf and have a source that is close to or at laest not far away from the source: he recommends:

"The story called "the wonderful story of Henry Sugar" by Rauld Dahl, is a much much better and informative source of material of how to do what Kenney Thompson did. Kenney doesn't instruct much about his method in his ebook."

There is also a mtaphysical group JZ Knight a new age that deal with this subject matters- check youtube.com

I am not invested with any of oeganization

Hope this helps you find what you seek.

EddessaKnight

Yes, welcome jpough, and good luck with your quest.

@ EddessaKnight

I did several retreats on the JZ Knight ranch in Yelm as part of the "Gathering of Saints" in the late 80's - 90's.

I learned much in the ways of the Essenes, and they were memorable experiences indeed, but sadly I didn't quite cut it as an eternal candidate... this time. :pleasantry:

My life took other turns, which steered me away - no regrets.

Henry Sugar is quite a nice story too.

:)

ZIMZUM99

• VLSroulette.com Member
October 15, 2020, 06:50:25 PM
Can someone share the SpinGeek Ebook? Thanks !  :D