Killerink

• VLSroulette.com Member
Re: THE GRANDPAAA WAY
May 01, 2020, 06:54:24 PM
Well hello everyone, been watching vlsroulette for a while from behind the scenes and I must say WAAAHOME is on to something with his GrandPa System. I love it, so far I’m playing rng where I live and with a little mixture of this and that which helps me great with this system. What I do is spin a few times at least 6 times without betting and without any doubles from the Ds showing up and then I jump in, but I add progressions. Thus far between the 1st and 7th progression I’m hitting it. It’s been about 4 days straight and I’m loving it. I’ll post in a few days to tell my update, hope it carry well into the end of the year, heck for the rest of my life 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

deedee3085

• VLSroulette.com Member
Re: THE GRANDPAAA WAY
June 13, 2020, 05:05:35 PM
the numbers are
2.     d9
in this case we have to bet at street that contains 9 and the 2 neighboards streets. i have to make the bet flat or i can make it with progression  2,4,6,8,10.   is that correct?

if i have not a win i see next spins without betting( fiction game) and wait for a new D.  is that correct?

now if like the example of d9 it continue this form
2.    d9 / 36
19.          17
5.             1
at this point i had bet 2,4,6 to try to win with d9 but if now the new number is for example 3 i have a new d3.
2.         d9/ 36.     d3
19.               17
5.                   1
i have to continue the progresive bet with 8 waiting the d9 or i have to forget it and bet to the new d3 in a new progression with 2 units?