klw and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

mr green

• Perseverant Member
  • Do what I say boy
Re: Holy Grail
January 16, 2020, 03:58:17 AM
No but the deception part is fraud. But sure we can look past that and consider what matters.

Its not logical for any attempt to play where results are random. Because no consideration of previous results changes future results.

But the upcoming numbers have no relation to previous numbers if the spins are random.

When you say its random, it means there's nothing you can do. It is either random, or not random.

Saying something like there's around equal reds and blacks does not mean its predictable in a way that matters.

What I do is nothing like what you do.

I dont care what you do off the forum. But if you're trying to sell something on my forums, expect fair criticisms. Most forums would have banned you completely already.

Roulette is certainly random. Simple!

The rythm of 37 randomly generated numbers has boundaries that can be used to locate likely upcoming events.

Tracking and ordering the rythm of randomness correctly can give clues to likely locations to hit and making it possible to see likely upcoming numbers.

Logical and tactical!

Cheers

Steve

• Admin crew
  • Top Member
January 16, 2020, 09:44:16 AM
It is a contradiction to say "roulette is random", and "roulette is predictable".

You're either stuck at 1 in 37 accuracy, or achieve better accuracy by exploiting "non-random" behavior.
"The only way to beat roulette is by increasing the accuracy of predictions"
Free roulette strategy that works: www.roulettephysics.com
Beat Roulette with hidden electronics

mr green

• Perseverant Member
  • Do what I say boy
January 17, 2020, 05:17:55 PM
It is a contradiction to say "roulette is random", and "roulette is predictable".

You're either stuck at 1 in 37 accuracy, or achieve better accuracy by exploiting "non-random" behavior.

Hi Steve,

Roulette is random.

Exploring the possibility of likely outcomes from the rythm of 37 randomly generated numbers.

My methods logicalally order previous results in a certain way to locate the likeliest numbers to hit next, based upon previous results and rythm of the results.

Feel welcome to purchase.

Cheers

Steve

• Admin crew
  • Top Member
January 17, 2020, 10:07:06 PM
You've given every indication the system doesn't work any better than random bets. People are free to buy from you and find out for themselves.

mr green

• Perseverant Member
  • Do what I say boy
January 18, 2020, 08:51:14 AM
You've given every indication the system doesn't work any better than random bets. People are free to buy from you and find out for themselves.

Track like me and you will see.

Cheers

Steve

• Admin crew
  • Top Member
January 19, 2020, 11:27:12 PM
When you show me any information or claim I find credible, I'll pay more attention. So far everything points the other way.

But if you have the HG, don't worry about me or anyone. Just go win billions.

Ronjo

• Perseverant Member
  • South Africa crew
  • Seasoned player
Today at 02:49:42 AM

Track like me and you will see.

Cheers

Hi Mr Green, I am confused are you selling or is it someone else? why would you sell than rather go make millions, I think there are strategy's out there that work but don't have a price on them, Steve has a few for free on this forum, I have a strategy that uses flat bets and win consistently but I don't sell it, as i make a profit playing and it's not the holy grail, I have shared it with some of my old mates from this forum from the old days and still in touch, in those days we all worked together on this forum.like Steve says it's all pointing the other way, members be warned I have used, tried and created everything that's out there in my decades of playing roulette don't get scammed there is very little out there that's legit.
Regards,
Ronjo.
The african lion roars...

mr green

• Perseverant Member
  • Do what I say boy
Today at 04:33:17 AM
Hi Mr Green, I am confused are you selling or is it someone else? why would you sell than rather go make millions, I think there are strategy's out there that work but don't have a price on them, Steve has a few for free on this forum, I have a strategy that uses flat bets and win consistently but I don't sell it, as i make a profit playing and it's not the holy grail, I have shared it with some of my old mates from this forum from the old days and still in touch, in those days we all worked together on this forum.like Steve says it's all pointing the other way, members be warned I have used, tried and created everything that's out there in my decades of playing roulette don't get scammed there is very little out there that's legit.
Regards,
Ronjo.

You can't do it, nobody can?

You sound like a logical idiot!

You have much cheek.

I also have posted systems, I'm sure better than your consistent winner and never got a thank you.

Downloaded 892 times!

From a psychological point of view you're just posting a message to suck up to, Steve, Steve, Steve.

And because of the fact you're a roulette loser you hate to see people like me claiming they've found something amazing.

Let's face it you are not smart, I am smart.  Simple.

So let's get down to business, I never claimed to win every time and every spin.

I offer free demonstrations and explain before what it all entails.

It's not a set system and I don't claim it's definitely gonna make anyone rich, but will definitely help you play logicalally and have a clear view of what is going on.

Methodology

This is a way of tracking and ordering the numbers in the most logical way, which when done properly reveals the likeliest numbers to hit soon.

With this method therefore creates a multitude of different betting angles to attack these likely numbers.

For you to come and start slating me as if you're the wise old wizard who seen everything before and warning members I'm a scammer.

Bad man.   

I teach how to play roulette

I do Predictions on eBay for charity.

Just read previous messages and I've already explained.

All you had to do was ask, a real wise guy would atleast be a little bit intrigued to what I have to offer and maybe ask for some proof or what I'm selling.

I don't care how much cred you got here means nothing, seriously.

Sounds like you've wasted all your time pissing in the wind and now you're barking up the wrong tree.

Trust me, I don't know your consistent winner but I now know for sure I'm miles ahead of you.

Good luck

Regards
Jamie

Steve

• Admin crew
  • Top Member
Today at 06:56:42 PM
Jamie, your post is all dribble coming from someone who lied his ass off with tales of some guru to try and sell an unproven system. And you have no understanding that random means 1 in 37 your system doesn't work. Your claims are full of holes. But you don't even appear to have the required knowledge to understand this. I have no doubt anyone stupid enough to send you money will lose it.

If you continue to follow the rules, you can stay on my forums. But if you're going to unjustly attack members (which is breaking the rules) when they rightfully highlight points that indicate you're running a scam, you can find another forum - perhaps one with dumber members.

Popular pages: