The Roulette Systems That Really Work
Hidden Electronics That Predict Spins
Why Roulette Betting Strategies Lose
The Honest Live Online Roulette Casinos
Started by nireaper, November 29, 2008, 09:26:53 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: alarian on February 09, 2009, 05:25:42 AMMaybe this was a confusing description? Let me try to simplify it further... It aches me that people waste their time instead of putting it to good use! Let's compare starting the progression directly compared to starting it after waiting for 1 spin (example: "Red hasn't come up for 1 spin")The only difference is that you will bet half as often... You'll also lose half as often...AAargh, I don't know how to simplify this more... Maybe I'm not good at explaining.1st: 50% <--- You start here if you don't wait and you have a 50% chance of winning2nd: 25% <--- You start here if you DO wait and you have a 50% chance of winning (12,5% is half of 25%)3rd: 12,5%4th: 6,25%5th: 3,125%6th: 1,5625% 7th: 0,78125%8th: 0,390625%9th: 0,1953125%
Quote from: Winkel on February 10, 2009, 01:10:04 PMHi alarianeither your calculation or you solution is wrong.In my fist bet I have 50% chance and 50% oddsIn my second bet I have 75% chance and 25% odds, because the percentages add up the longer I bet.and another:starting at spin 1 compared with starting at spin 2 is not very senseful